Reviewing your portfolio
We make donating complex assets easier. Our seasoned network of financial and legal professionals offer decades of experience with all types of complex assets. Popular assets to donate to our donor-advised fund include private equity, LLC or LP interests, hedge fund interests, non-publicly traded stocks, and insurance policies—but in many cases we can accept the full range of assets listed below. Each complex asset is evaluated individually, and we're happy to discuss the complex asset you have in mind. (Please reference the Tax Considerations section of our Policies & Guidelines.)
Illiquid assets that can maximize your charitable giving:
*In most cases, exchange-traded stock options (puts, calls, etc.), foreign-traded stock, and the cash value of insurance policies are quick and easy to contribute. Contact us to make sure that we can accept your particular asset and to verify delivery instructions.
Unlock the power of complex assets
- Support many charities over time with the proceeds from one contribution.
- Lessen capital gains on highly appreciated assets.
- Rebalance your portfolio in a tax-effective way.
- Receive a tax deduction based on the asset's fair market value.
- Simplify the paperwork and administrative tasks that go along with complex asset donations.
Donating private equity: Which option is better?
Maintenance fee may be applied
Accounts having a balance below $15,000 may be subject to an annual maintenance fee of $250.
You are eligible for special rates
Our premier clients enjoy reduced pricing to further maximize their impact.
Our representatives are happy to guide you through.